Providing comprehensive, expert coverage of this timely topic, Diabetes and Obesity in Women: Adolescence, Pregnancy, and Menopause is a readable, practical guide to these two widespread and comorbid conditions. This one-stop resource covers women across the lifespan, with particular emphasis placed on the childbearing years. Primary care physicians, OB/GYNs, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, perinatologists, and endocrinologists will find a wealth of useful information that can be used in everyday practice.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Offers reliable guidance from internationally recognized experts, designed for on-the-spot reference and practical application.
- Provides up-to-date information on diabetes and obesity, including drug treatment options, dietary management, and long-term care of complications.
- Includes detailed guidelines on management of gestational diabetes, pregnancy complicated by pre-existing diabetes and obesity, and peripartum and neonatal care.
- Covers prenatal diagnosis of abnormal fetal growth, congenital malformations, and diabetes and obesity in stillbirth.
- Features hundreds of clear line drawings and quick-reference tables that clarify key information.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.